Friday, February 15, 2008

JP Lizzy diaper bag


I recently came across JP Lizzy diaper bags while googling bags. I have had six different diaper bags since my son was born. (he will be 3 next month) I bought a JP Lizzy tote purely because it looked cute never thinking it would really work as a diaper bag but more of a cute bag to use when traveling. I loved it immediately. Sill wasn't sure about a diaper bag but willing to play around with it. I was pleasantly surprised, it has two Velcro pockets, two bottle pockets, a large zippered pocket as well as two side pockets on the outside of the bag. Wow, things really fit and I haven't even used the two smaller bags that came with it yet. Their totes come with a little change purse, a cosmetic bag (I used for the wipes) and a changing pad. I ended having plenty of room in this bag and yet it was so stylish considering it was a diaper bag!!