Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Diaper Wipes Link Loop



Okay, I officially have no excuse as to why I cannot take the kids shopping with me. My excuse has always been that the diaper bag takes up to much room in the stroller basket and I never have enough room for my purchases! I use that quite frequently or make Mike come along to carry the diaper bag! He! He!
Well no more, Mike found this awesome bag I received from the The Diaper Bag Wrangler. It holds up to six diapers and my plastic wipe container. The best is that it comes with a link that attaches onto the stroller. It is a great time saver! I keep it attached to my stroller so when I am at the store and trying to get two kids out of the car I never worry about grabbing the diaper bag because I know I have diapers and wipes if I need them.
These bags are definitely multifunctional. On a long drive I packed Andrew a snack and attached it to his car seat so that he was able to get his snack and drink himself! The bags are so cute and they come in a variety of prints you could even use it as an overnight bag. It Velcros shut so no worry of anything tumbling out!