Friday, February 22, 2008

Amusement Nursing cover



I love nursing my daughter but really prefer not to in public. Molly never lays right. She likes to pull at my shirt and she has recently started pinching me.
I purchased an Amusement Nursing cover and with great relief I now don't have to rush to the car every time Molly needs to eat while we are out. I even resorted to using this at home because it covers all of Molly, hides my belly fat and "amuses" Molly enough so that I am not being pinched. How does it "amuse" Molly?
This particular nursing cover is bright and colorful and comes with adorable ribbons on the inside of the nursing cover. Amusement nursing covers gives your little one something to do under the cover while you are trying to bottle feed or nurse in public, or at home when the TV is on, people are over,or big brother is playing. The nursing covers come with small silky ribbons sewed inside the entire cover not just a small section so no matter how you hold your baby he or she still has something to "amuse" them.
I love that each cover is beautifully made with large loud prints and bright colors to attract any little one's attention. The quality of the covers and the special detail that go into the packaging enables you to see that a mom's love goes into each one.