Sunday, March 2, 2008

Once Upon a Cloud Boutique



How can she get any cuter! One of the amazing vendors who participated in the mommy expo (Once Upon a Cloud Boutique) yesterday made this beautiful tutu/onsie combination. I was thrilled when Once Upon a Cloud Boutique decided to join us at the expo and I was even more excited when I received this tutu. When I returned home yesterday I immediately showed Molly. I am not kidding she was excited too. She had the biggest smile on her face and seemed to start dancing instantly. I guess Mike can say goodbye to his tomboy, I always knew she would be a girly girl!
This particular tutu came with a onsie to match and I was pleasantly surprised when the brown and pink combo that I am in love with was a color choice. I am amazed at the number of options they offer in terms of tulle color, ribbon color, design, and theme. Their tutus come in a variety of sizes from newborn up to seven. Once Upon a Cloud Boutique can make any girls dream of becoming a ballerina come true!!
Once Upon a Cloud Boutique's goal is to create trendy, hip, comfortable things for new Mommy and little one as well as for Big Brother and Big Sister too. Be sure to check out her site before March 8th, Once Upon a Cloud Boutique is offering free first class shipping to anywhere in the United States.