Saturday, March 8, 2008

Crystals of Time Mother Bracelet


As a mom, I love wearing jewelry that highlights my children's names. This is why I love the bracket I received from Crystals of Time. It is a two strand Mother's name bracelet. You can tell that is very well-made and every detail is taken into account. Mother's Bracelets are Custom made meaning you pick the colors, beads, clasp, and charms of your choice. They offer 10 sizes (newborn-adult). All bracelets are made using Sterling Silver beads, clasps, and alphabet letters. All the crystals are Swarovksi Crystals. All bracelets are strung on professional grade stainless steel jewelers wire which is sturdy yet comfortable to wear. I love that it is classy yet simple enough that I can wear it daily. And of course, it has the names of my two little ones.
Crystals of Time specialize in custom made jewelry for Baby, Toddler and Mommies. I think these bracelets would make wonderful gifts for kids’ birthdays or special milestones like a baptism or first birthday. Moms and Grandmothers would enjoy them for Mother’s Day or anniversaries. The bracelets are crafted well and perfect for a lifetime keepsake.